The Looney Bin
The Looney Bin
<- Back to The Looney Bin | Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 SLAN
 News
 New and Shiny
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dopefish
Nerd Herder

69 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2011 :  01:47:05  Show Profile  Visit Dopefish's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good people of the SLAN community,

I speak before you today to make two announcements... First, the web facing services of SLAN have been moved to a new server. Second, this was taken as an opportunity to do some things better. Third, there is a new...

I speak before you today to make three announcements. First and second have been covered. Third, there is a new theme for the site which I have been working on for a little while. Fourth, I have put a new...

Amongst the reasons which I am speaking before you today are such diverse elements as the new server, the new back-end, the new theme, the new survey (which would be really cool if you could vote to give me feedback), and finally, there is a whimsical easter egg in the newness. First to point it out gets something as a prize.

Cast your vote here!

Peace, out.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Looney Bin © The Looney Bin Go To Top Of Page
Monkeys thrashed out this page in 0.18 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06